Happy friday! This is your daily technical summary, via the DGiT Daily newsletter, for Monday, April 1, 2019!
We have a April Fools & # 39; Day 2019 Round-up for all major technical jokes in one place (AA).
2. We asked, you told us: the Galaxy S10 Plus is more preferred than the Huawei P30 Pro (AA).
3. Is the Huawei P30 Pro camera worth the hype? Convince yourself (AA).
4. Google starts email planning in Gmail, finally (Google Blog)
5. Microsoft unveils new Surface Book 2 model with Intel & # 39; s latest quad-core processor (The Verge).
6. iFixit disassembly: Apple & # 39; s AirPods 2 are "still disappointingly disposable" and the tiny battery will break down quickly.
7. No kidding: Reddit & # 39; s r / games remain silent for a day and call out hatred (Ars Technica).
8. No AI in humor: R2-D2 walks into a bar, doesn't get the joke. (And AI will never be joked!) (AP).
9. How Ketchup became the big equalizer and changed food (Saturday Evening Post)
10. Productivity is not about time management. It's about attention management (NY Times).
11. DeepMind prepares the first commercial product for the detection of eye diseases (FT).
12. What are some recent scientific breakthroughs / discoveries that do not receive enough attention? (R / askreddit)
In case you don't know, the DGiT Daily delivers an email every day that keeps you up to date with all the technical news, opinions and links to what's happening on the planet's most important field. You get all the context and insight you need, all with a touch of fun and the daily fun element that you would otherwise miss.