Are you the family computer expert? It's about time you get it recognized and paid for your expertise, and today's deal is your way to make it happen.
Linux and Unix operating systems have become increasingly popular in business, especially with technical giants. The market for experts is on the rise.
The Linux and Unix certification training bundle is the perfect learning set if you want to focus on one of these lucrative functions. Not only give you the skills you need, but it also completely prepares you two top certification exams in the industry: CompTIA Linux + and Novell Certified Linux Professional.
Linux adopters include Google, Facebook, Twitter and Amazon.
The two-part Linux and Unix bundle combines one range of teaching methods to ensure that you are engaged and prepared for the exams. These are lectures led by an instructor, visual demonstrations, simulations, flash cards and games. There is even online support.
The experts from Vision Training Systems provide the course. They make the impressive and reassuring statement that it is success rate of their students more than 98 percent.
The Linux and Unix bundle at a glance:
- Get the knowledge and skills to install, configure and support a Linux or Unix server.
- Learn how to solve startup and problem solving.
- Add local storage and create file systems.
- Use visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations to learn.
- Test your progress with quizzes and exam simulators.
- Interact and collaborate with other students and instructors to form study groups and discussions.
This comprehensive Linux and Unix package is valued at almost $ 2,200, but Tech Deals currently has a flash sale. You can currently sign up for just $ 49.
The deal ends later in the week. Go to the deal via the button below to explore this exciting career opportunity.
This deal not entirely good for you? Go to the AAPICKS HUB to view all our most popular deals.